Join us and celebrate excellence in project management!
All across the UK, Project Managers are leading the delivery of projects with a total value exceeding several billion pounds, bringing positive change to business, economy and society.
We thought it’s time this positive impact was recognised!
Who may apply before September 20th?
The PMI UK National Project Awards are open to public and private sector organisations of all sizes.
The inaugural PMI UK National Project Awards, sponsored by PwC, recognises and celebrates the projects, individuals and teams that have excelled within the project management profession.
Award winners across each of the 11 categories will be announced at a black-tie gala dinner and awards ceremony on 14th November 2019 hosted at the Honourable Artillery Company.
- Project of the Year [Public Sector]
- Project of the Year [Large Private Enterprise]
- Project of the Year [Small & Medium Private Enterprise]
- PMO of the Year
- Innovation in Project Management
- Project Management for Social Good [Corporate Social Responsibility]
- Project Management for Social Good [Community Advancement]
- Project Professional of the Year
- Young Project Professional of the Year
- Project Management Literature
- Teaching Excellence Award