Amgad introduces the subject of PMO and Benefits – Two Isolated Islands with professional and personal examples.
The role of the PMO is to standardise project management practices by promoting PMO logics. Benefits management logics are different!
According to latest research, the probability of project success, without integrating benefits management logics, is very low.
He provides a novel framework for integrating benefits management logics with PMO role and function.
Outline of subjects covered include;
- Project Success Definition
- Project Benefits Management
- Who is responsible for benefits realisation?
- PMO and Project Success
- Framework to Integrate BM into PMO
Video Link to Webinar Recording
About Amgad Badewi
Amgad is a senior lecturer in project and programme management at University of Kent Business school. Amgad participated in two PMI research projects to produce the Benefits Realisation Management (BRM) Practice Guide.
- He has a PhD in Transformational Projects from Cranfield University.
- He worked as a consultant and a trainer for many organisations in Europe and the Middle East.
Amgad has had several academic and professional articles published in international journals. He is a member of the editorial board at International Journal of Project Management (IJPM) and is Director of Finance of PMI UK Board.