PMI North East/ University Outreach Event
The Project Car Crash....and how to avoid it.
22nd November 2017 at 5.30pm
Stadium of Light, Sunderland, SR5 1SU.
Main Speakers: Dr David Hancock and Stephen Carver
The focus of the evening is to explore leadership and risk management and their influence on project success.
- 17:30 - Arrival, Registration, and Networking - Meet the sponsors
- 18:15 - Introduction - David Bewick
- 18:25 - Delivering Enactus projects - Northumbria University Enactus
- 18:55 - Risk leadership in a world of uncertainty and ambiguity - Dr David Hancock
- 19:45 - Break
- 20:00 - Leadership Styles that Traverse Time - Stephen Carver
- 21:00 - Networking
- 21:45 - Formal close
To register to attend please click here
For more information about the event please click here:
This event is FREE for PMI UK Chapter Members, but you need to "Login" by click on the word “LOGIN” under the "Member Login"blue box. The system will automatically pre-populate the registration boxes for you to check and confirm.If you are interested in becoming a PMI UK Member to attend Regional Events free of charge, as well as gain a host of other benefits, for a small membership fee please visit us here.