PMI Yorkshire and Humber Event, Leeds
NLP Influencing Techniques - Creating Win-Win Outcomes
20th September 2017 at 6pm
Hotel Novotel, 4 Whitehall Quay, Leeds, LS1 4HR
Main Speaker: Lysa Morrison
For our September PMI UK Yorkshire and Humber event, we welcome Lysa Morrison, an NLP Master Practitioner, accredited trainer and Managing Director of LMA Training & Consultancy. Lysa will give an introduction to the simple language tools that successful people use to understand, engage, negotiate, influence and inspire internal and external stakeholders.
Do you want to engage with and gain ‘buy-in’ from stakeholders so you can create ‘win-win’ situations? Do you want to learn how to ‘push the right buttons’ when working with other people? Do you want to develop your negotiating and influencing skills? If so, then this talk will introduce you to an NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) influencing technique that enables you to recognise ‘preferences’ in people’s language and behaviour so that you can begin to:
- Understand what is important to them
- Talk to people using language that matches their preferences
- Show people that you understand what is important to them – be on the ’same wavelength’, ‘see eye to eye’ with them
- Make it easier for people to process information
- Motivate others
- Increase the likelihood that people will see things from your perspective
It's vital in any project situation to keep stakeholders effectively engaged so the techniques Lysa will introduce should be of great practical use to all attendees. We hope to see you in September.
To register to attend the event please click here
For more information about the event please click here: