PMI UK Board Elections 2017
The PMI UK board is run by volunteers; it is comprised of members who are elected by members. Directors are appointed on two year terms, with around half the positions becoming available every year for members to contest.
This is a very exciting time for the profession in the UK and globally. If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have what it takes to help shape the profession, why not apply? The types of people we are looking for should be:
- Passionate about shaping the profession in the UK
- Able to think strategically and shape the future direction of the organisation
- Committed to the volunteering values upon which we are founded
- Comfortable developing and leading teams of volunteers and staff
Anyone who has been a member for at least one year and feels they have what it takes, is encouraged to submit a nomination form by 2 November. The briefing pack contained on this page contains the nomination form and full details about the roles available.
Once all nominations have been received, members will select their preferred candidates. The seven with the most votes will be elected to the board. The timeline for the elections is as follows:
- Nominations close: 2nd November 2017
- Shortlisting and Interviews: 3rd-22nd November 2017
- Elections open: 23rd November 2017
- Elections close: 14th December 2017
- Results announced: 22nd December 2017
If you’d like to be part of the future of PMI UK then I wish you the best of luck for this year’s election.
President, PMI UK