The Project Management Profession - Student Exhibition, Speakers and Networking
10th January 2018 at 12.45pm
Talbot Campus, Bournemouth University.
This event is dedicated to the development of the Project Management profession. The day combines presentations by distinguished speakers, a competitive exhibition of student work and an opportunity for networking.
Bournemouth University offers a masters course in Project Management and their BA (Hons) Business Studies course incorporates an 'Operations and Project Management' track. The exhibition is organised by the second year students and will show case the ideas of second and final year students for engaging with Project Management and for developing the Project Management profession.
- 12:15-12.45: Arrival and Registration (let us know if you need a car parking space)
- 12:45-14:00: Networking lunch
- 14:00-15:30: Exhibition of Students' projects
- 15:30-16:00: Coffee break – Deliberation of Judging Committee
- 16.00-17.15: Presentation by Tony Botterill: “Powerful Lessons from the World’s Toughest Yacht Race”
- 17.15–17.30: Awards Ceremony
- 17.30–18.00: Coffee break & networking
- 18.00–18.30: Presentation by Karen Thompson: “Digital Disruptors and Digital Connectors”
- 18.30–19.00: Interactive session by Shirley Thompson, to demonstrate “Collaborative skills developed through coach practice"
- 19:00–19.15: Wrap up
- 19.15 Close
For more information about the event please click here:
This event is FREE for PMI UK Chapter Members but, you need to "Login" by clicking on the word “LOGIN” under the "Member Login"blue box. The system will automatically pre-populate the registration boxes for you to check and confirm. If you are interested in becoming a PMI UK Member to attend Regional Events free of charge, as well as gain a host of other benefits, for a small membership fee please visit us here.