PMI South Event & Chapter AGM
Agile: a Project Management technique and its applications
27th February 2019 at 5.45pm
ENI House, Basing View, Basingstoke, RG21 4YY
Main Speaker: Luca Minudel
- 5:45pm - Venue open, our usual buffet food and drinks
- 6:15pm - Introduction and Presentation
- 7:15pm - Q&A Session and wrap up
- 7:30pm - PMI UK Chapter AGM
- 8:00pm - Close
- What is Agile and why is becoming increasingly popular?
- For what types of endeavours Agile is best suited?
- What additional tools does Agile add to a PM tool box?
- How does a traditional project differ from an Agile digital product delivery?
- What is the role of the PM in an Agile delivery?
This session gives a short introduction of Agile for traditional Project Managers, and describes the structure, the steps and the activities of an Agile project from Inception to delivery.
For more information on the event please click here;
This event is FREE for PMI UK Chapter Members but ,you need to "Login" by clicking on the word “LOGIN” under the "Member Login"blue box. The system will automatically pre-populate the registration boxes for you to check and confirm.If you are interested in becoming a PMI UK Member to attend Regional Events free of charge, as well as gain a host of other benefits, for a small membership fee please visit us here.